Double Chocolate Buckwheat Muffins
- Combine the flour, buckwheat flour, zucchini, cherries, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Make well in the center of the mixture for the liquid ingredients.
- Combine the buttermilk, oil, honey and egg and add to dry ingredients, stirring together just until moistened.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Divide the batter evenly among muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
- Let cool on wire racks.