Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces white chocolate, cut 1/2 in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Line pan with with parchment paper.
- Combine melted chocolate with melted butter.
- With a whisk, beat eggs with sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Stir flour with baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate and pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes. (Brownies may appear to be underbaked but will set when chilled).
- Do not worry if sides are slightly higher than middle.
- Just press sides down as brownies cool.
- Drizzle melted white and dark chocolate in a zigzag pattern on top uncut brownies.
- Allow to rest at room temperature 1/2 hour.
- Cut into squares.
These brownies are so delicious and they have a great texture, gooey with crispy edges and rich chocolate flavor. You don't need to drizzle the chocolate on the top to make a great brownie. I used walnuts in place of the pecans. Mmmm! You will just have to lick your fingers. Buttering/oiling the wax paper after you put it in the pan will make it easier to remove the brownies once they have cooled. This recipe is definitely a keeper and it is very easy to make. Thank you, Liara.
We absolutely loved these ooey, gooey brownies. They were so easy to make. I doubled the recipe and made 18 decent sized brownies. Thanks for such a great recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!