Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Satisfies any chocolate craving. Freeze for up to one month.
- 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate square
- 2 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- MIcrowave chocolate squares in a small microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50%) power for 30-seconds at a time, until chocolate is melted( takes about 1 1/2 minutes). Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add melted chocolate, beating just until blended.
- Add flour and salt, beating at low speed, just until blended. Stir in vanilla, and 1/2 cup chocolate morsels. Spread batter into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until set. Cool completely on wire rack.
These were excellent. I could hardly wait for them to cool off to try. I followed direction exactly as written. YUM!! Lisa