Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a syrup ad. It sounds so rich. I saw similar recipes on the site but none identical. So I'm looking forward to trying this out myself and letting you know.
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine pancake mix, cocoa and sugar in large bowl.
- Stir in water with wire whisk until large lumps disappear.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Let batter rest for five minutes.
- Cook according to package directions.
- Serve with warm syrup.
These were good but not quite the chocolaty taste I was hoping for; sorry.
THese were quite a delicacy! I added cinnamon to them to add a zesty kick. Wee snaw!
Had my doubts about this one but yum - it was sooo good even though I skipped the walnuts and chocolate chips, opting for a dollop of sweetened sour cream and some maple syrup. What a treat.