4 hrs 10 mins
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- 2My machine instructs to measure buttermilk, beaten egg, margarine, sugar, salt, flour, cocoa, and yeast in the order listed into baking pan. (I mix buttermilk and egg and microwave on high for about 30 seconds before putting in pan.).
- 3Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- 4Select sweet bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- 5Add chocolate chips when "add ingredient" signal sounds.
- 6When cycle ends, I put loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- 7NOTE: Mini chocolate chips will give a solid chocolate color, while larger chips may result in a marbled texture.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (1034 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1382.2
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 2094.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 240.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 37.9 g