Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- My machine instructs to measure buttermilk, beaten egg, margarine, sugar, salt, flour, cocoa, and yeast in the order listed into baking pan. (I mix buttermilk and egg and microwave on high for about 30 seconds before putting in pan.).
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select sweet bread setting and 2 pound loaf.
- Add chocolate chips when "add ingredient" signal sounds.
- When cycle ends, I put loaf into a large zip lock bag, seal, and place on wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- NOTE: Mini chocolate chips will give a solid chocolate color, while larger chips may result in a marbled texture.