Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Gooey bourbon- (or whiskey if you prefer) laced filling with a sugary crunch on top of 2 kinds of chocolate. This pie requires very minimal effort, but one bite will have your guests oohing and aahing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon (or whiskey)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup pecans (optional) or 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350°F Whisk first 9 ingredients (except pie shell, chips and nuts) together.
- Sprinkle chocolates and nuts into pie shell.
- Pour in egg and sugar mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until top is crusty.