1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Bars
Me & Mr. Jones's Note:
These bars are perfect for when your next chocolate craving hits! Totally addictive! From TOH Quick Cooking '99. (I've made these with the Mint Oreos and mint chocolate chips, and they are heavenly!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat into bottom of an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- 3Combine milk and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- 5Pour over the cookie crust.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- 7Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the chips are melted.
- 8Cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.0
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 621.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 98.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g