Recipe by mandabears
This is a delicious candy with lots of good stuff mixed in it. I used it for holiday gifts and everyone loved it. I alternated using dried pineapple, banana chips, dried cherries, dried mango, macadamias for different batches and they were all delicous. Cook time is rest time.
- 1 lb semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 lb white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup shelled pistachios
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13 x 9 pan with aluminum foil.
- Use enough foil to hang 2 inches over all sides.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and stir in chopped ginger.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Let sit for 20 minutes and spread over semi sweet chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and cranberries.
- Press fruit and nuts gently into white chocolate.
- Cover loosely.
- Let sit for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from pan using foil.
- Remove foil.
- Break into pieces.