Top Review by ciao
I actually got this recipe from another source, but I've made them several times, and they're awesome! Great flavor, nice and moist! Great warm from the oven, cold, or reheated for a few seconds in the microwave! Kids LOVE them too! A must try, definitely!
- 354.88 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml baking cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 314.66 ml mashed ripe bananas
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.