Top Review by ciao
I actually got this recipe from another source, but I've made them several times, and they're awesome! Great flavor, nice and moist! Great warm from the oven, cold, or reheated for a few seconds in the microwave! Kids LOVE them too! A must try, definitely!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.