- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
I actually got this recipe from another source, but I've made them several times, and they're awesome! Great flavor, nice and moist! Great warm from the oven, cold, or reheated for a few seconds in the microwave! Kids LOVE them too! A must try, definitely!
They were delicious. I threw all the wet ingredients in the blender (bananas included. Easy to make, and they stay lovely annd moist. Thanks for this great recipe. It will become an family favourite.
Very simple recipie which made muffins that are moist and tasty enough to compete with the muffins I've been buying in the natural foods store on the way to work. These did not come out dry or dense. Delicious... I have to go eat another.