1 hr 32 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These are so yummy!! The hour chill time is included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Purée bananas in blender; need 2 cups for recipe.
- 2Combine oats, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt until well mixed.
- 3Stir in bananas, margarine and eggs until blended.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 5Refrigerate batter 1 hour or until mixture becomes partially firm (batter runs during baking if too soft).
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Measure 1/4-cup batter for each cookie.
- 8Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten slightly with spatula.
- 10Bake 15 to 17 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- 11Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2047 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 176.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g