Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are so yummy!! The hour chill time is included in preparation time.
Make and share this Double Chocolate Banana Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Purée bananas in blender; need 2 cups for recipe.
- Combine oats, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt until well mixed.
- Stir in bananas, margarine and eggs until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Refrigerate batter 1 hour or until mixture becomes partially firm (batter runs during baking if too soft).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Measure 1/4-cup batter for each cookie.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with spatula.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
oohhh yummy we enjoyed these very much.They are some really big and soft cookies. We will share these with family and make them many more times.Thanks so much for shareing this recipe.
They tasted ok. I made some then tossed out the rest of the dough. My kids would't eat them. But my kids are picky so this recipe just wasn't for me. My husband liked them though.