1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
A nice twist on banana bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bottom of loaf pan with non stick spray.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and oil at medium speed until mixed. Beat in vanilla.
- 4In another bowl, stir flour, cocoa and baking soda together.
- 5Add flour mixture into the sugar mixture and beat just until combined. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips.
- 6Spoon batter into pan and bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. After removing from the pan cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g