Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- Spray bottom of loaf pan with non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and oil at medium speed until mixed. Beat in vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir flour, cocoa and baking soda together.
- Add flour mixture into the sugar mixture and beat just until combined. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into pan and bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. After removing from the pan cool completely on wire rack.