1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
Recipe Book Worm's Note:
Modified version of a recipe found on the web. I was trying to recreate a cookie from a local chain called George's. I think I got it pretty close, these are yummy!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, beat butter, shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
- 4Stir in the chocolate chips and almonds.
- 5Drop by level 1/4-cup-measures onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 6Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or just until set.
- 7Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1041.3
- Calories from Fat 953
- Total Fat 105.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g