Recipe by mortar&pestle
Super rich and super yummy. Given to me by a Tupperware rep
Top Review by jake ryley'smommy
Made for PAC spring 2008. Oh these are so yummy!!!! Dangerous little morsels of chocolaty goodness. I cut the recipe in half and got 24 mini muffins. They were incredible straight out of the oven, while the chocolate pieces were still gooey. I followed the recipe exactly, and baked for 10 mins at 375 f. They would make a great addition to any dessert tray. Thanks :) :)
- 250 g butter, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups caster sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 pieces chocolate, good quality
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 fan forced. lightly grease a cup cake tin or line with cases.
- Place the butter and sugar into a saucepan and stir until the sugar nearly dissolves.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and cocoa into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre, add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk.
- Sppon mixture into muffin cases, place a piece of chocolate into each muffin.
- Bake on a low shelf for 20 minutes until firm, cool for 10 minutes then flip onto cooling rack.