1/3 Photos of Double Choc Fudge Brownie Muffins
Super rich and super yummy. Given to me by a Tupperware rep
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 fan forced. lightly grease a cup cake tin or line with cases.
- 2Place the butter and sugar into a saucepan and stir until the sugar nearly dissolves.
- 3Sift the flour and baking powder and cocoa into a bowl.
- 4Make a well in the centre, add eggs and vanilla.
- 5Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk.
- 6Sppon mixture into muffin cases, place a piece of chocolate into each muffin.
- 7Bake on a low shelf for 20 minutes until firm, cool for 10 minutes then flip onto cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Choc Fudge Brownie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g