1/3 Photos of Double Choc-Chip Muffins
This is my favourite muffin recipe of all! I eat these muffins all the time and they are quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare muffin pan by greasing or fill with paper liners.
- 2In large bowl mix the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- 3In smaller bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- 4Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
- 5Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle choc chips of top of each. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan and cool on rack. These are nice sprinkled with extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Choc-Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 210.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g