Recipe by Polly_Waffle_Kid
This is my favourite muffin recipe of all! I eat these muffins all the time and they are quick and easy to make.
Top Review by teh_muff1n_m4n
they were moist and good to touch but I did not have enough chocolate chips to put on top so I put powdered sugar on instead I greased the muffin wrappers so they would not stick which worked very well since I had had problems in the past with muffins sticking to their wrappers and crumbling when you try to take them out which is a big problem
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- extra chocolate chips, to sprinkle on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare muffin pan by greasing or fill with paper liners.
- In large bowl mix the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- In smaller bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle choc chips of top of each. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack. These are nice sprinkled with extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.