Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my favourite muffin recipe of all! I eat these muffins all the time and they are quick and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare muffin pan by greasing or fill with paper liners.
- In large bowl mix the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- In smaller bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle choc chips of top of each. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack. These are nice sprinkled with extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
they were moist and good to touch but I did not have enough chocolate chips to put on top so I put powdered sugar on instead I greased the muffin wrappers so they would not stick which worked very well since I had had problems in the past with muffins sticking to their wrappers and crumbling when you try to take them out which is a big problem
Pepperbaker is your oven in fahrenheit? I just baked these muffins and they turned out very moist and delicious! I am in Texas--baked them in a preheated oven on 350 for 16 minutes. I filled each cupcake tin 3/4 full and followed the ingredients exactly. Just had one for an after dinner dessert and my honey is on his second one. Hope this helps!
A lovely moist muffin from a no fail recipe. Have made several times with great results.