This is my favourite muffin recipe of all! I eat these muffins all the time and they are quick and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 200 C and prepare muffin pan by greasing or fill with paper liners.
- In large bowl mix the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- In smaller bowl mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle choc chips of top of each. Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack. These are nice sprinkled with extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.