Recipe by Sydneysia
This is a taste out of my past growing up in Texas. It's quick, it's easy, & it's loaded with salt, sugar, & fat--the major food groups of love!
- 1 (8 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (9 ounce) bagfrito's corn chips (the small size, not the Scoops)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butterscotch tips in medium/large saucepan over low heat, stirring now & then.
- When melted, take off the heat & pour in Frito's (there's no substitute for Frito's--so I'm using the brand name). Stir in the Frito's to coat with butterscotch, breaking the Frito's up a little.
- Drop by large spoonfuls on waxed paper & let cool. Eat 'em up!
- If there are any left, you can store in a covered container at room temperature.