Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little different than your usual chocolate chip cookie.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars ar medium speed with a mixer until they are fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture, beating at low speed, until blended.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
What a fantastic recipe! The dough was so fluffy and light, and they stay fluffy when baked. Very, very nice recipe. I made them with chocolate chips, pecans, and butterscotch chips and they turned out great!
ok my moms are better
can we put vanila frostind as a topping and pls put a picture so we can see your magnificnet creation