Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This started as a "brownie in a jar" Christmas gift several years ago and quickly became a family favorite. To give as a gift, layer the dry ingredients in a one-quart Ball jar and attach directions for adding additional ingredients and baking.
- 1 1⁄8 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Put all dry ingredients in one bowl; mix well.
- Add vanilla, oil, and eggs. Beat until just combined.
- Pour into greased 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.