Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Betty Crocker. No sauce on this one.
Top Review by Erin Michele
We make this at home all the time!! It takes no time at all and is easily one of my favorite things to make and eat. Our local grocery store doesn't always have Havarti cheese, and on those occassions, we use Mozzarella. Tastes just as good!
- 1 (14 ounce) package prepared pizza crust, ready-to-serve original italian (Like Boboli)
- 1 cup havarti cheese, shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, fresh, washed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded