1/2 Photos of Double Cheese Souper Bowl
Charlotte J's Note:
It is really snowing outside today (11/10/06)! First snow if the season and I feel like soup! Beer or non-alcoholic beer could be used instead of milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, heat butter until melted.
- 2Stir in onion and celery, cover.
- 3Cook 3 minutes or until transparent stirring often to prevent browning.
- 4Stir in flour to thicken cooking until it bubbles.
- 5Slowly stir in warm milk, mixing until thickened and smooth.
- 6Bring to a simmer (do not boil) and continue stirring. Reduce to very low heat and add Wisconsin Cheddar and Wisconsin Gouda cheeses, white pepper and hot sauce.
- 7Stir until well blended.
- 8Add ham and chives.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Cheese Souper Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 370.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: