Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheddar and mozzarella melted in flaky Crescent pastry. Got this on the Pillsbury website.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate or cut dough into 4 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal).
- Place cheeses on one side of each rectangle. Fold dough over cheeses; press edges with fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.