Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 8 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- Flatten each roll into a 4" square. Brish each one with melted butter and place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses and dill. Divide cheese mixture equally between the 8 squares and sprinkle over butter.
- Make diagonal cuts from each corner to within 1/2" of center. Fold alternating corners to center, overlapping slightly. Insert toothpick in center of each pinwheel to hold points down.
- Cover with plastic wrap andlet rsie 30-45 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.