Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker: Easy Recipes with Rotisserie Chicken (March 2006)
- 1 cup rontini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cauliflower carrots with cheese sauce
- 1 cup deli rotisserie-cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, blend shredded
- In 3 quart saucepan, cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart microwavable casserole, place frozen veggies and cheese sauce. Loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring twice, until cheese sauce melts and vegetables are just tender.
- Stir vegetables, chicken and cheese into pasta. Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.