Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A very quick and easy meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 tablespoon Dale's Steak Seasoning (you do not not have to have this you can use what ever you like to season the meat)
- hamburger bun
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Also add your salt, pepper, and Dale's.
- Cook meat until all pink is gone and fully cooked.
- Drain fat off of ground beef.
- Return to pan.
- Add Cheese Whiz to ground beef.
- Stir until the cheese is well blended.
- When mixture is hot, it is ready to be served on hamburger buns.
Pretty dang good. Could not get Dale's so I used Famous Dave's Steak Seasoning. May not have been as good as Dale's, don't know. 4 stars only because I'm assuming F.D's may not have have been as good as Dale's. Otherwise made as instructed. Will have again, that's for sure. Thanks for posting, A fine burger indeed.