Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Distinctive macaroni casserole that goes well with coleslaw or salad.
Make and share this Double Cheese Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup slivered cooked ham
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, scalded
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Add butter and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients except paprika; mix well. Turn into greased 2-qt. casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes.