Valerie in Florida's Note:
Using purchased pizza dough to make one large calzone saves lots of time. lighten up: For a lower-calorie, lower-fat calzone, use part-skim mozzarella. From Epicurious.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in middle of oven; preheat to 425°F
- 2Toss first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with pepper.
- 3Unroll dough into rectangle on rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Mound filling crosswise on lower half of dough, leaving 1-inch border on sides. Fold upper half of dough over.
- 5Crimp edges to seal; fold corners under to form half-circle.
- 6Bake until puffed and brown, about 18 minutes.
- 7Brush with oil. Transfer to platter and cut into 4 pieces.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Cheese and Prosciutto Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 442.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: