Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a booklet devoted entirely to butterscotch desserts!
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped butterscotch candy (hard candy)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- In a bowl, stir together the cereal, butterscotch chips, and butterscotch candy.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- With lightly buttered hands, roll the mixture into 1" balls; place on waxed paper to set.
- When completely cool, store airtight.