1/2 Photos of Double-Berry Pancakes
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Mmmm Berry Pancakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 2In another bowl, mix egg yolks, buttermilk and butter until well blended, then stir this into the flour mixture.
- 3In another large bowl beat the egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form, then fold into batter gently with a rubber spatula until it's worked inches
- 4Cook pancakes on a griddle that has been preheated on medium heat.
- 5Use about 1/3 cup of batter for each one.
- 6As soon as you pour the batter onto griddle, arrange 1 tablespoon each of the blueberries and raspberries on the top of the pancake.
- 7Cook until the pancake has bubbled over the surface, then carefully flip.
- 8Cook until the other side is lightly browned.
- 9Serve with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Berry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 403.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g