1/6 Photos of Double Berry Margaritas in the Ice Cream Maker
Bought a new ice cream maker and I just love the slushy consistancy you get with frozen drinks. Here is one I made the other day to use up some berries. Leave the sugar out if you want. I added it and liked it so I am leaving it in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add blackberries and raspberries with 1/2 cup sour mix to a blender. Chop until berries are processed.
- 2Add remainder of sour mix, triple sec, tequila and sugar to the blender. Puree until smooth, about 30-40 seconds.
- 3Start ice cream maker and pour in liquid.
- 4Let the machine do its work until the liquid becomes slushy to your liking. Ours was good at about 15-20 minutes.
- 5Pour into a margarita glass and garnish with a slice of lime!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Berry Margaritas in the Ice Cream Maker
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: