Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great refreshing drink for when it's hot outside! To make this drink a cocktail, just add 1/2 cup tequila.
- 1 (10 ounce) can strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- lemon, for garnish
- mint, for garnish
- Blend 1 can strawberry mix, the lemonade, ice cubes and 1 cup sliced strawberries until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sliced strawberries.
- Garnish with lemon and mint.
Too sweet for me, but tasty. I added rum.
This is great! Will be a great drink to have on a hot summer day. I used Real Lemonade and made as directed. I think the only change I will make next time is to leave out the 1/2 cup of strawberries that are stirred in; I am not big on 'chunky' drinks, but everyone else liked it. Made for Cookbook Tag 5/2010.
Wow! This was really tasty! The only change I made was to use thawed frozen mixed berries also and to blend them up with the rest of the ingredients. This was truly a unique way to serve up plain old lemonade, and something I'll DEFIANTLY be making again. Thanks for the chance to make your recipe!