In ‘Tate’s Bakeshop Cookbook’ by Kathleen King
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar or 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease twelve 3 x 1 ½ inch muffin cups.
- 3Topping—in a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, pecans, butter, and orange zest.
- 4Mix it together until it is crumbly; set aside.
- 5Batter—in a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- 6In a separate small bowl, combine the milk, butter, and egg.
- 7Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and fold them inches.
- 8Fold in the berries and spoon the batter equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- 9Spoon the crumb mixture evenly on top of each muffin.
- 10Bake them for 20 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center of one muffin comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Berry Crumb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 206.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g