1 hr 10 mins
Fill your house with the smells of tasty banana bread and unwind while you follow the simple directions. This came from Kraft Food & Family. I have not tried this recipe just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 3Beat eggs in small bowl. Add bananas, oil and water; mix well.
- 4Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy).
- 5Stir in cereal and walnuts. Pour into greased 9x5"-inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
CALUMET Baking Powder
Banana Nut Crunch cereal