Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Fill your house with the smells of tasty banana bread and unwind while you follow the simple directions. This came from Kraft Food & Family. I have not tried this recipe just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas (2-3 med)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups post select Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Add bananas, oil and water; mix well.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy).
- Stir in cereal and walnuts. Pour into greased 9x5"-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.