Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork.
- Bake potatoes until tender, about 1 hour.
- Place potatoes on a wire rack and cool slightly.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add red onion; saute until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out potato pulp, leaving a small amount attached to the skin to form a shell.
- In a large bowl, combine potato pulp, mushroom mixture, sour cream and parmesan.
- Mix well.
- Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
lovely and lots of flavour. So easy to put together The only thing I did differently was to add some parmesan cheese also to the top. I will be making these again, thanks for posting.