- 4 large potatoes
- 6 large white mushrooms, minced chunky
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese
- parmesan cheese
- chives or green onion
- 1 large ziploc bag
Directions See How It's Made
- bake potatoes untill soft allow to cool.
- while potatoes cool saute mushrooms in about 2 table spoons of butter for about 4 mins sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cut tops off potatoes and spoon out insides
- into bowl
- mix in butter cottage cheese swiss cheese and mushrooms add some more salt and pepper
- place potatoe mixture in bag cut off corner and pipe contents back into potatoes shells or skins.
- top with grated parm and chives bake at 350 untill tops are golden brown.