Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 mins
Another interesting mojito to try.
- 10 mint leaves (give or take a few)
- 1 cup ice cube
- splash simple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup vodka (or light rum)
- 2 slices red apples, for garnish
- 2 slices green apples, for garnish
- In a tall glass, crush mint leaves with a muddler.
- Top with ice, simple syrup, apple juice and vodka.
- Garnish with red and green apples slices and serve.
Very differnt take on the mojito. I would leave out the splash of simple syrup as it was sweet enough with the apple juice. Steph!!!!! Thanks, you know I love a mojito!!