1/3 Photos of Double Apple English Muffins
For a quick breakfast on the go these combine the classic duo of apples and cheese for a conforting breakfast for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the English muffins in toaster oven.
- 2Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon apple butter.
- 3Arrange apple slices on each; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 4Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly on top of the muffins.
- 5Place in toaster oven and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Apple English Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 12.4 g