- 2 English muffins, split
- 4 tablespoons apple butter
- 1⁄2 medium apple, cored,quartered and cut into thin slices
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1/2 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the English muffins in toaster oven.
- Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon apple butter.
- Arrange apple slices on each; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly on top of the muffins.
- Place in toaster oven and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.