Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
From the book "You:The Owners Manual"- another yummy, healthy recipe, this one is good for insulin receptivity according to the author.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Combine in blender.
- Cover & blend at high speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into frosty mugs if desired!
This was a new flavor to add to my smoothie collection. I just used some cinnamon for the flavor and regular yogurt since I didn't have any frozen. The book you mentioned sounds interesting! Roxygirl