Elana's Pantry's Note:
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California This healthy high protein version of the ultimate classic cookie is made from almond flour and speckled with sliced almonds. Easy to make and even easier to eat, enjoy for dessert, or use as a post workout snack to boost your energy. http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a medium bowl combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips and almond slices.
- 5Spoon dough 1 heaping tablespoon at a time onto a parchment lined baking sheet, pressing down with palm of your hand to flatten.
- 6Bake at 350 for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly golden.
- 7Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 20 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 179.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: