Recipe by Kathy W.
Just put everything in your Crockpot and let it cook. I've been making this for a few years now and everybody loves it! Even though it's called a soup it really isn't!
Top Review by Spazzer Monkey
This was an extremely simple recipe to make, and turned out a nice, hearty stew/soup. Although it was a bit inappropriate for July, it was delicious, and it would make really simple camp food if cooked in a dutch oven.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 12 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 2 -3 medium potatoes, cubbed- the smaller the faster they will cook
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables or 16 ounces canned vegetables
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon pepper