Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a friend who served it on the side of a lovely salad.
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (such as apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, or a combination)
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in small jar with lid and shake vigorously til well combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Use at once or store at room temp for up to a week OR in the frig for up to 2 weeks.
- Shake just before serving.