Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is from a Taste Of Home Magazine too. I will never buy a boxed corn muffin mix again. This was very simple, and they taste so much better! And they don't fall apart on me, like the boxed mix kind. Super Yummy!
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat egg and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Excellent, easy and fluffy.
These are great muffins, so easy and convenient to whip up quickly. I will never go back to a mix for sure. Thanks for a great recipe!
I will never make any other corn muffin recipe now!