- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat egg and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.