1/3 Photos of Dot's Butterscotch Brownies
This recipe is from the 1977 edition of Tea-Time at the Masters Cookbook, page 251 -- my family has enjoyed these brownies for almost 30 years! Probably the best blond brownie you will ever eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or 325 degrees if using pyrex or glass.
- 2Melt brown sugar and butter together. Cool mixture for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add eggs.
- 4Mix flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and nuts together.
- 5Add to other mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Bake in greased 9 x 13 pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes ~ if using pyrex or glass, reduce temperature to 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Top with chocolate frosting, if desired ~ I usually don't!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dot's Butterscotch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g