Recipe by DoryJean54
We like a medium spicy chili with no pieces of tomatoes in it. If you like it hotter just add more spices!If you like pieces of tomatoes by all means add a can.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large green pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck in large dutch kettle, add in salt, pepper, garlic, onions & green pepper.
- After it is browned add Chili powder & Cumin, mixing well.
- Add soup & water, stir well.
- Bring to a boil, turn down to simmer & put lid on.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Add drained Kidney beans & stir.
- Put lid on a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Ladle in bowls, I like to serve with shredded cheddar cheese & Club crackers.