Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are the BEST party potatoes I have tasted yet. You can also use low-fat ingredients instead of full and they still taste great! Simple to make! Great for parties.
- 1 (32 ounce) packageore-ida frozen hash browns (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of mushroom or garlic)
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 10 ounces shredded cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350*, grease a 9x13 inch pan (or use Pam cooking spray).
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl, transfer to pan.
- Crumble topping (pre-mixed) on top.
- Bake at 350* for 1 1/2 hours.