- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced apples
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combined flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Next combined Eggs, pumpkin and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and then add diced apples. (Make sure to dice the apples real small!).
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle top of the muffins with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes depending on your oven.