Recipe by dojemi
This cheesecake is delicious as-is but can be topped with your choice of pie filling or fruits.
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons sugar
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the graham crackers, sugar and butter.
- Pat into a 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- While cake is baking, mix together the topping ingredients.
- Remove cheesecake from oven when done and pour topping mixture on top of cheesecake.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, watching carefully.
- May be topped with pir filling of choice or left as-is.